Commercial Insurance

Commercial Insurance for Corporate, Small businesses and the Self-employed.

Owning your own business has its responsibilities as well as its rewards and it makes sense to protect your interests from expensive claims that could be seriously damaging to your cash flow.

You should ensure that you are sufficiently covered for accidents involving members of the public or their property. The way to do this is to take out Public Liability Insurance.

Without Public Liability insurance, one unfortunate accident could wipe out your profits at a stroke… spilled paint on an expensive Wilton carpet… a nail hammered through a waterpipe flooding your customer’s premises, or a hefty claim for a broken leg from someone who just didn’t notice you had left your ladder there.
And if you employ people, then you must by law have Employers’ Liability insurance to cover you against claims made by employees for injury to them. Todd Price has many years experience in providing this type of cover, Ask us for a quotation and further details.

Corporate Solutions

Large employers and Limited Companies have different needs and require tailored solutions. We can visit you at your premises to discuss your requirements. We can then use our experience and reputation to obtain the correct cover at a competitive premium.

Specialised Cover

We are happy to arrange and advise on the following:-

• Fleet risks, small, medium or large.
• Agricultural, premises, Motor, Livestock
• Goods in Transit
• Professional Indemnity
• Contract Works, inc tools, plant, work in progress
• Business Packages, inc Shops, Offices, Surgeries,
• Property Portfolios, Commercial, Residential, Mixed
• Marine transit, Cargo, Freight
• Engineering, Plant, Inspection, Lifting tackle, Compressors
• Motor trade, inc sales service Indemnity, premises, Liabilities
• Manufacturing and distribution risks.

Should you have cause to complain, and you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may be able to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which can be contacted as follows: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9 123 | Consumers wishing to complain about a policy purchased from us online, can register the complaint using the Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) at | Registered Address: 1053 London Road Leigh-on-Sea Essex SS9 3JP